Hotel industry and hospitality activity
ParisLex is a network of business lawyers specializing in questions related to the hotel industry, hospitality activity and real estate.
If necessary, ParisLex benefits from an international network of colleagues with consultants and experts in their own country.
Our experience in the hotel industry
We have built up our experience in the Hotel business, Hospitalityand Tourismsectors, by advising and representing a wide variety of clients such as :
- franchisors and hotel operators
- hotel industry specific investment funds and real estate funds
- hotel operators and real estate owners
- corporate and personal owners and investors
- hotel operators as lessees or managers
- hotel and Apart hotel owners and operators
- various consultants within the hospitality industry
We provide legal services in a wide range of areas , such as :
- drafting hotel industry real estate related documentation, including financial leases, lease and sale and lease back transactions and industry operating agreements, such as hotel franchise and management agreements, technical assistance contracts, operating and commercial agreements, procurement services and consultancy service agreements
- establishing real estate investment platforms and joint ventures in the hotel business
- acquisition/sale of portfolios, individual assets, portfolios and group or companies
- drafting reparatory documents, due diligence, all legal agreements (memorandum of understanding, share purchase agreements, warranty agreements, shareholders’ agreements …), assistance in negotiation – trigger of the guarantee granted by the selleer
- financing and refinancing operations, sale and lease-back transactions
- setting up companies and joint ventures
- dispute resolution pertaining to contractual arrangements and/or construction and hotel management contracts.
Our jurisdiction covers most countries of the European Union as well as Africa and Middle East, but also North Africa and French overseas departments.